Get in touch
Terms and Conditions
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed by StoneyToons. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and content. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia
Yikes. I forgot to mention that the content on this website was created with the best of intentions and are jokes. My role as a cartoonist is to entertain, “to make em’ laugh” …
Sometimes I’m successful at this and people enjoy my work, other times I’m not so successful, click on the Readers comments to see what I’m talking about.
Ultimately, I think we’d all be happier if we could all laugh at our little foibles and not get caught up with the small moments. Humour is subjective, what is one man’s guffaw falls flat with someone else.
So, before you come at me with pitchforks, please consider that I never sit down at the drawing board to intentionally be malicious or offend anyone or anybody.
Regrettably, if this does occur, and you are offended at my little drawings, please direct your rage to your local humour ombudsman and they will pass on your complaint directly to me.
Remember the old adage, Laughter is the best medicine… surely in this day and age we need a dose more than ever.
And lastly, will the owner of a Red Honda Accord Euro, number plate CPV 97N please report to the parking lot, you’ve left your headlights on.